Mission statement: Phi Delta Epsilon Medical Fraternity creates physicians of integrity with a lifelong commitment to our guiding principles.
Vision Statement: We develop physicians who positively impact the world, inspire others to greatness, and lead by example.
- Philanthropy: Phi Delta Epsilon believes in giving back to our global community. Our international philanthropic and service partner is Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH).
- Deity: This is a reminder that there is a greater power in healing.
- Education & Equity: Our chapters represent the diversity in medicine. We treat all members and patients kindly, nonjudgmentally and respectfully. We never stop learning and are students for life.
Precepts: Since 1904, our Fraternity has been continuously striving to meet the following objectives:
- To promote fellowship, equality, and unity.
- To promote the highest scientific and educational standards in the field of medicine.
- To promote, uphold, and maintain the highest standards of ethics in the practice of medicine, medical teaching, and research.
- To promote non-profit service to the community.
- To promote discussions at all Fraternity levels of current social and economic issues as related to medicine, the practice of medicine, and other healthcare-related matters.