Congratulations to our following award winners!
From our 2017 Regional Leadership Conferences
- Chapter Excellence Awards - FL Alpha, IL Beta, IL Gamma, MA Alpha, NV Alpha, NY Iota, NY Theta, OH Delta, and OH Zeta
- Most Improved Chapter - PA Alpha
- Dan Gelfand Award for Outstanding Premedical Member - Julia MacDougall, DC Beta
- Shipley Glick Award for Outstanding Medical Member - Olinda Giselle Garza Saenz, Epsilon Alpha
- Seymour Greenstone Award for Outstanding Graduate Member - Lowell D. Katz, MD, Phi
February 1-4, 2018 our International Convention will be in Washington D.C. Further details and registration coming soon!
Learn About PhiDE
Phi Delta Epsilon International Medical Fraternity creates physicians of integrity with a lifelong commitment to our guiding principles of philanthropy, deity, and education through fellowship, service, mentoring, and formal training in leadership, science, and ethics.
In October of 1904, Aaron Brown and eight of his friends founded Phi Delta Epsilon at Cornell University Medical College. At that time, there were many doors closed to Jewish medical students and physicians, doors which would not fully open until after World War II. Read More